Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Conscience Hacker

The author of “Conscious of a hacker” wanted us to understand through his writing that we as humans we all have our own unique characteristics and flaws. We as humans have our own unique likes towards everything. For example imagen a world full of people who are similar in every way it would be so boring and nothing fun to learn from.

He became a hacker in school. One day he found a computer and liked how it worked.”I’ve made a discovery today. I found caputer.Wait a second,this is cool. It does what I want it to do. If it makes a mistake,it’s because I screwed up. Not because it doesn’t like me.. or feels threatened by me.. or thinks I’m a smart ass.. or doesn’t like teaching and shouldn’t be here. Damn kid. All he does is plays video games. The are alike.”(paragraph 4).Basically we all as humans don’t have the same interests towards many things, yes we might share the same ideas or opinions towards a topic or something else but not always we are going to agree on everything. Not because someone thinks or says something towards a topic should get judged by others because we all have the right to have our own opinion and expression.




Yes, I’m a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say or think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something you will never forgive me for. I’m a hacker and this is my manifesto. (Paragraph 9&10).We as humans make mistakes but it’s human to forgive and give out second chances. Just not because someone did something wrong the first time it doesn’t means that they are going to keep doing it. We can all change into a better well being and try to do better in life. Negative comments or judgement should never take the lead in our lives we should all ignore that negativity and use it as motivation. Sometimes those negative comments we receive from others becomes our strengths to look forward and prove everyone who doubted us wrong. So if u really like how you are doing your life then keep doing it as long as it makes you happy and it’s the right choices that later on won’t bring u down in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment