Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Strike-Your thoughts

In my opinion I think that what the teachers on LA are doing is a right they have. Honestly in my opinion  it is reasonable for them to go on a strike to try to get better payment since they are helping the community by trying to educate a bunch of kids who after  all might not care about it,and just go to school to waist their time and the teachers valuable teaching time. There's kids who go to school to try to get better but they can't since most of there classmates just go in there to waist time. If I were to be a teacher I would like to get payed a little better not necessarily a lot but something reasonable for the effort I'm putting on my job to try to help this kids get in a lead for a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment