Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Book Club Of One

Yes it really helps to talk about the reading with other peoooe who read the book, because they can help clarify something that I probably didn’t understood correctly or misunderstood.  Like this I get a way better understanding of what I read, since I read the whole chapter but I miss  parts about it for the reason that I don’t understand them fully. To be honest there was a time that I didnt read one of the chapters and the following day when we came back to class and Dr.Preston  went over it with the class and everyone was agreeing.I felt so dumb with myself for not reading the chapter. It honestly felt so bad, I felt lost and definitely it made me not want to do the same thing. So now I read the chapters so I can understand what’s going on and don’t feel dumb like that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment