Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Quotes

The quote “ rather than love, than money , than fame,  give me truth” for me this quote mean that before any other those things I rather have truth. I wouldn’t like someone coming to me and lying to me saying they love and care when they really don’t and all they trying to do is make me think they care just for me to be there for them.  This quote for me falls into society.

Another quote is “ the price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it” this quote takes a important role for me since I’ve been through an experience that thaught me many things. For example we shouldn’t always try to do everything to try to be good with someone if that someone is not putting the same amount of effort to be with you.  This quote also for me falls into society.



This quote “is not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.”Badicaly this quote means that the way someone dresses or looks like it’s what defines them as a person, because someone can look like a bad person Thad always doing bad things but once you get to know that’s when you see what that  person truly is. This quote also falls into society.

No comments:

Post a Comment