Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2018

What’s next for me ?

Through out this course what I’ve learned so far is that we all have a very important role in life that no one should be trying to quiet us. For example, we read an essay called Self-reliance which basically talks about how no one has the right to pick our future but ourselves. Also, no one becomes what others tells me them to be, because in  real life no one knows exactly what the other person is going to be. Like honestly not even we know how our future is going to be it’s all going to depend on how we decide to make our way through life. What’s next for me in life is try to reach all my goals and dreams and don’t let anyoone stop from accomplishing them.Also I, need to get myself to start posting more on my blog!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you actually learn something? 😂 Just kidding Medina good job keep up the good work 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true and yes, me 2 great work you really unstood the essay.

    ReplyDelete